Bienvenido a Restaurant TIAHURA
We are a traditional restaurant, located on the island of Moorea 30 min from the ferry dock, which mainly offers local products from our fenua.
Specializing in seafood, we offer several varieties of products, including:
– cooked octopus and lagoon clam from the Tuamotus islands;
– offshore fish, mainly tuna but also mahi-mahi (depending on arrival), lagoon fish served whole (parrotfish);
– Marquesas lobsters which will be served whole (excluding Rahui*), at 1000XPF/100gr; (9€/100gr: 10$/100gr);
– local shrimp from our beautiful island of Moorea;
– the coconut crab from Makatea island (subject to availability), at 1.200XPF/100gr. (10€/100gr: 12$/100gr)
We also thought of children and people who do not eat seafood.
The restaurant serves menus for children under the age of 12.
And it serves chicken and grilled rib steak.
For vegetarians, hot or cold dishes are available.
Our days and opening hours:
– Thursday to Monday :
*noon from 11am to 2pm
evening from 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Closed TUESDAY and WEDNESDAY
We advise you to book for more than 4 people. Because we have a capacity of 40 indoor and 20 outdoor (depending on the weather, the outside is not covered by a roof).
For all reservations, we are available during our opening hours:
– By telephone at 18.104.22.168 or 22.214.171.124
– Via Whatsapp (+689) 23.34.89, for those who do not have the sim from here.
– By messenger via our facebook page: @Restaurant TIAHURA
– By email: [email protected]
We have a shuttle service available (capacity 7 seats), only in the area (Haapiti-Papetoai), between the piere of Papetoai and the pension of Linareva.
*Rahui: Regulated or prohibited fishing period to allow reproduction.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Stakeholder and its collaboration with any Stakeholder does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Stakeholder. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Stakeholder’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Stakeholder, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Stakeholder.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or inoffensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third-Party Sites.